Many people tend to get caught up in real estate trends reported in magazines, newspapers and on television. This is a mistake of the highest order. Why You Should Ignore Trends In Real Estate In this modern information age, you can learn just about anything on a particular subject. While access to information is usually a positive...Read more
About: Claudia Vannithone
Recent Posts by Claudia Vannithone
Beyond its lush manicured gardens and peaceful cul-de-sac position, this immaculately maintained townhouse blends its original charm with natural light and fabulous outdoor flow across a split level level layout. With walk-to-everywhere convenience, you can't go past this family friendly beauty.Read more
For most people, the prospect of selling their home can be positively daunting. First of all, there are usually plenty of things to do just to get it ready for the market. Besides the traditional clean-up, paint-up, fix-up chores that invariably wind up costing more than you planned, there are always the overriding concerns about...Read more
Tips on Market AppraisalsRead more
- Look for documented evidence of similar properties that have sold recently in your area
- Find out how long these properties took to sell
- Compare your home to others that are currently on the market
- Find out how long current properties have been on the market
- Compare the number of bedrooms, bathrooms and garage spaces with other...
Recent Comments by Claudia Vannithone
No comments by Claudia Vannithone yet.