Dealing with AgentsWhen selling your home, you want to feel assured you have chosen the right agent. The responsibility of an agent is to look after the sale of a property during what can be an emotional venture. It can very overwhelming with...
Tips on Market AppraisalsRead more
- Look for documented evidence of similar properties that have sold recently in your area
- Find out how long these properties took to sell
- Compare your home to others that are currently on the market
- Find out how long current properties have been on the market
- Compare the number of bedrooms, bathrooms and garage spaces with other...
Taking The Emotion Out Of A Market Appraisal The appraisal price should be backed up by evidence from previous sales. When considering the market price for your home you have to leave out your emotional attachment. For some, this can be very hard. Your home is part of the fabric of your life. Your home is always...Read more