Delightfully Spacious Hidden Gem
House Sold - Macarthur ACT
Guide over $670,000
Fresh to the market is this delightful freestanding townhouse situated in Macarthur. Positioned to the rear of a small boutique development, this is your retreat from the hustle and bustle of everyday life!
As you enter, you’re greeted with a generous entryway which is flanked on the left with a study space, and on the right, a separate formal lounge room. This flows into a large open plan kitchen, and a dining and family area which spills out onto the two courtyards, just made for entertaining, or somewhere for the children to play. The kitchen truly is the centre of the home, perfect for the home cook and loaded with storage.
Deceptively large, it offers three bedrooms, two of which have built-ins, and the third with a walk-in wardrobe and fully renovated ensuite, with a total of nearly 151sqm of living area. Even the laundry has been impeccably updated, and all the outdoor areas boast established greenery, maintained to the highest standard. This could be the lush oasis you’ve been searching for.
Decorated throughout with a neutral colour palette and just waiting for your personal touches, this represents an outstanding opportunity for those looking to downsize, or for a young family. It’s ready to move into without an extra cent to spend.
* Nearly 151 m2 of living space, larger than many freestanding homes.
* A spacious double garage under the roofline, with internal access.
* 20m2 of garage shed, (red door off the courtyard).
* An impressive EER of 5.
* Ducted gas heating with evaporative cooling.
* Constructed in 1992.
* Fully renovated, ready to move right in.
* Quiet location to the rear of the complex.
* Freestanding and single level, perfect for young families or downsizers.
* Easy access to reserves and local childcare centre.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage