Perfectly positioned family home
House Sold - Curtin ACT
Guide price over $950,000
If you are looking for the perfect family home, you can’t go past 7 Reynolds street in Curtin. It’s perfectly positioned in one of Curtin’s most coveted streets, lined with large mature and leafy trees and across from a children’s playground.
On entering the home you are greeted with a light and breezy entranceway, which leads through to the built-in coat rack and then on to the expansive open plan living areas. With stunning timber floors and a private courtyard feel, you’ll be right at home the minute you enter this lovely home. Large windows run along the side of the living and dining areas, with the space spilling out onto a paved alfresco area. The kitchen is large and well equipped and perfect for the home chef.
The bedroom wing off to the left of the entry boasts four spacious rooms, two with mirrored built-ins and ceiling fans. The master bedroom offers a walk-in wardrobe and an elegant ensuite, it’s fitted with a light-well in the ceiling which brings a lovely feel to the room. The main bathroom is well equipped with a full bath, Tastic lighting and heating, and an oversized shower recess. The home has been lovingly decorated with a soft palette throughout, ready to add your own personalization and character. With extra storage space and linen press, you’ll want to move right in.
* Quiet tree-lined loop street in a dress circle location
* RZ2 block with development potential
* Large shed/studio to the rear offers copious storage
* Ducted heating and cooling
* Ceiling fans and mirrored built-ins to two bedrooms
* Perfect condition, just looking for your finishing touches
* Fully fenced and well-maintained garden
* Extra long single garage under the roofline with internal access
* Within enviable school districts
* Chef-worthy kitchen
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces